Tuesday, 28 January 2014

New Song

My song wasn't working out and I was finding it really difficult to plan the video and think of what to do. I didn't understand the lyrics because they weren't very clear and I was finding it difficult to make a story board for it. That is why I decided to change my song. My new song is called The Better Way by LM, and I chose it because it is completely different to my last song. The lyrics are clear and I am finding it easier to make a plan for the video.
I want to film my video outside but I am finding it difficult because the weather isn't very good and every day I plan to film it is rainy. I might have to change my plan and film inside because if not it is going to be hard to find the time to do it.
I was planning on doing it in Mousehold Heath.

The song I chose is pop-rock genre.


No comments:

Post a Comment