Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Song background and meaning.



This is a question  from and interview I found on Jamendo. It talks about the meaning of the song, what it means to them and why it is their best song. 
This is going to help me plan my music video as I will understand the meaning of the song better. 

"3. You just released your new album "The Better Way" on Jamendo. What's the story behind it and what messages are you trying to convey? What song represents you best as a band ?"

"The song that represents us best is "The Better Way" because it means both the way you choose to follow and the way you choose to do things. It's definitely the most aerial song that I've composed so far for LM. The message behind it is that the best way to live one's life (or the best way to choose to follow) is to enjoy what we have here and now. Our artwork is a painting created by my step father Eric Delarbre. It's directly inspired by our album title."

No comments:

Post a Comment