This is an advert for the album "Long Live the Struggle" by The King Blues. It is a simple advert. The colour scheme is black white and red and the font is san-seriff. It uses a few different fonts for different parts of the advert. All the lines used are straight lines, so it kind of gives it a sense of order, so the writing isn't just all over the place.
I really like this advert because although it is simple it works. I think the colours work well together because black and white are more neutral colours but red is an eye-catching colour, so it makes it more attractive.
Another thing I like about this advert is that it is straight forward, with just enough information to say what it wants to say, and not too saturated with words or with lots of writing in a small font, which will often put people off reading things because it takes more effort, where as with something this clear and concise people read it without thinking about it twice.
This is another advert I found in a magazine. I don't like this adverts because although the colours are bright and attractive, I don't like how they look together. Also, this was only a fraction of the page it was on, so it is located in a really small place where it is easily missed. I don't like the layout either, because it just doesn't look like it has been planned. I think the font is way too small and the font style is too think and boring. This would be an example of what I wouldn't use for my advert.


No comments:
Post a Comment