My ideas are to use bright colours in the video, have a bit of black and white in it too, and I would like to film in studio with the lights. I would like to have some dancing in the video, maybe just one person dancing or maybe a group of people doing a choreography.
Labels
- Audience Feedback (1)
- Director Research (1)
- Director Study (1)
- DVD Digi pack (1)
- Magazine Advertisement (1)
- Music Video (1)
- Music Video Analyses (4)
- Research and planning (4)
- Research and planning digipak (3)
- Research and Planning Music Video (7)
- Transition project (2)
Tuesday, 15 October 2013
Moodboard
My ideas are to use bright colours in the video, have a bit of black and white in it too, and I would like to film in studio with the lights. I would like to have some dancing in the video, maybe just one person dancing or maybe a group of people doing a choreography.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment