I changed my track, so instead of using 'Not my problem' By Mackenzie Lightwood I will be using a song called 'All rights reserved' by Anny Sky.
The genre is very different; the first one is a slow love song with an acoustic guitar and the second is a more energetic song, with electronic sounds.
I already wrote my plan/synopsis for the first song, but as I have changed my mind, I did one for my new track.
Music Video Plan
General style of music video: Conceptual video, maybe related to Laura Mulvey's male gaze. Use of dancing and probably short clothing.
Description: I would like to use coloured lights. high camera angles and a lot of close-ups. I will probably use a lot of lip singing and dancing of one ore more people.
Resources needed: Colourful clothes and make up, studio lighting, maybe body paint.
No comments:
Post a Comment