Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Flatplan


Digipak Flatplan


This is my flatplan. This is more or less what I would like my digipak to look like when I finish designing it on Photoshop. I have some photos already, but I would like to take some more so I can use the two main colours(blue and yellow), as the photos I have used up until now are just to test what the final product would look like.
I think my digipak will look quite simple, but colourful and good at the same time. I don't want to use too many photos, just one on the front cover. For the rest I just want illustrations and solid colour backgrounds, with sans serif font. I am using Sans Serif font because it looks more girly, and it is what is most used in other CD's / Digipaks of this genre. The colours aren't particularly girly, as blue  is usually associated with boys and pink is associated with girls, but the song is quite energetic and I researched the meaning of these colours and according to my research they are energetic colours, and this is what I want to transmit to my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment